- Abs and Core
- Upper body strength.
- Core strength.
The Standing Kayak with FSSB Straight Bar is a great upper body and core strengthening exercise.
- Adjust swivel pulleys to slightly above waist level,attach straight bar and set resistance.
- Facing machine, grasp straight bar with one armextended high and the other arm pulled in low toward waist.
- With an elliptical motion, pull the arm that was extended down and towards your body while pushing the other outwards and up.
- Continue rowing with in a fluid elliptical path for the complete number of repetitions.
- Rounding the back.
- Leaning back excessively.