- Hips & Buttocks
- Hamstring strength.
The Standing Leg Curl W/ TQLB Leg Boot is an isolation exercise for the hamstrings. This is an excellent exercise for shaping and defining the hamstrings. Squeeze the hamstrings at the top for peak-contraction.
- Adjust swivel pulley to lowest position, attach legboot and set resistance.
- Place foot into leg boot so strap wraps around backof foot above heel and under foot.
- Stand facing pulley. Grasp door to stabilize upperbody keeping it upright.
- Keep knee in place and slowly curl foot upward toward buttocks as far as possible.
- Return to start position and repeat. After completing one set, switch to other leg.
- Leaning forward as curl your leg.