- Hips & Buttocks
- Hamstring strength.
The Standing Leg Extension with TQLB Leg Boot is a great exercise for adding shape and the hamstrings.
- Adjust swivel pulley to waist level, attach leg boot and set resistance.
- Place foot into leg boot so one strap wraps around top of foot and one wraps under foot.
- Stand facing away from pulley with knee bent at approximately a 90° angle. Grasp door to stabilize upper body keeping it upright.
- Keep knee in place and slowly extend leg until leg is straight.
- Return to start position and repeat. After completing one set, switch to other leg.
- Allowing the knee to move back and fourth as you bend your leg.