- Upper back strength.
- Shoulder strength.
The Standing Reverse Fly with Handles targets the rhomboids, traps, and deltoids. This is a great exercise for adding shape and definition to your rear deltoids and upper back.
- Set doors wide, adjust swivel pulleys midway between waist and chest level and set resistance.
- Stand facing into machine an arms length out from the pulleys; grasp opposite handles with a vertical grip and elbows slightly bent.
- Slowly pull the handles out horizontally in an arcing motion until they are even with shoulders.
- Slowly return to start position and repeat.
- Hunching the shoulders.
- Leaning back excessively.