- Abs and Core
- Chest strength.
- Triceps strength.
- Core Strength.
The Standing Single Leg Chest Press with Handles is a great exercise for strengthening the chest, shoulders and triceps. Pressing in a single leg standing position challenges balance, core and activates the abdominals and low back.
- Set doors narrow, adjust swivel pulleys to chest level and set resistance.
- Stand facing away from machine, grasp handles and bring hands up, palms facing down and elbows out to side at a 90° angle.
- Raise one leg and while balancing on opposite leg, slowly press outward while bringing hands toward center of your body.
- Return to start position and repeat. Change legs that you are balancing on between sets.
- Leaning forward as you press outward.
- Not activating your core.