- Hips & Buttocks
- Agility assessment.
The T-Cone test is designed to assess agility.
- Warm Up: Jog for 3 minutes
- Warm Up: Hop in place for 10 to 15 seconds
- Your running pattern: Sprint from cone 1 (the start) to cone 2; shuffle sideways to cone 3; shuffle sideway to cone 4 (by-passing cone 2); shuffle back to cone 2, and finally, back peddle to cone one (also the finish)
- Always face forward and keep your feet pointed forward/in front of you
- Perform the drill once at a moderate intensity effort
- Perform the drill again at a moderately high intensity effort
- Perform the drill one final time; give it your best effort (“all out”), timing your run from start to finish
- The time is the measure of your agility
- Record this measurement
- Letting your legs cross as you move side-to-side (laterally).