- Abs and Core
- Full Body
- Full body strength.
- Core strength.
The Tennis Forehand Swing is a great exercise for developing core strength.
- Adjust swivel pulley to hand level, attach TQTR Tennis Racquet handle or D-handle and set resistance.
- Stand in staggered stance with body facing perpendicular to swivel pulley, grasp TQTR Tennis Handle or grasp D-handle like a tennis racquet.
- Keeping a slight bend in elbow, draw hand across midline of body while rotating torso as in a tennis forehand stroke.
- Reverse swing to starting position and repeat. After completing set, switch sides and repeat using other hand, although this may feel unnatural.
- * TQTR tennis racquet sold separately
- Leaning too far forward as you follow through.
- Not rotating your torso as you draw your hand across the midline.