- Abs and Core
- Hips & Buttocks
- Leg speed
The zigzag run is an agility drill. This exercise can be used as a dynamic warm-up or for conditioning purposes. The zigzag run develops hip flexibility, body balance, and increase body awareness. Keep the rest periods brief to burn maximum calories per session.
- Run in a zigzag pattern, using long strides with each step.
- Swing both elbows from side-to-side.
- Lean the body toward the direction of motion.
- Keeping the arms too stiff
- Not swinging the elbows with each stride
- Too much ground-contact time