For a limited time, get up to 50% offFITNESS ASSISTANT
€125 /mo (6 months)
During the qualification learners will cover:
- Anatomy, physiology and nutrition and how they relate to exercise and fitness.
- Health and safety in the fitness environment.
- Understand the principles of fitness.
- Understand the fitness industry.
- Be able to participate in physical activity.
- Be able to assist in the delivery of an exercise and fitness programme.
- Understand the principles of healthy eating.
Want a free
Get your hands on this free e-Book and learn how to empower people through physical activity.
What do I need to do to become a FAE fitness professional?We know that balancing your studies with an already busy schedule can be a challenge, which is why we designed a flexible, self-paced online and blended course schedule that allows you up to 6 months to finish the program so you can study when, where, and how often you’d like.
Get certified in just 3 simple steps
Table of Contents
- Basic concepts and definition of Fitness
- Mythology of Fitness
- Equipment types
- Weight training exercise
- Body types
- Benefits & adjustments of resistance exercises
- Types of exercises & loads
- Science of sets & repetitions
- Top & common workout errors
- Cardio-respiratory exercise (equipment, exercise parameters)
- Portable heart rate monitoring
- Beginners-adaptation program
- Strengths & flexibility
- Assistance technique (Spotting)
- Physical weight exercise
- Elastic resistances exercise (Tubes, Rubberbands)
- Ball exercise (Fit Ball – Mini Ball – Medicine Ball)
- Anatomy – Kinesiology L2
- Physiology of Exercise L2
- Nutrition Exercise and Health L2
All FAE Certification Programs are accredited by the EuropeActive/European Register of Exercise Professionals (EREPS), the gold standard in Europe for fitness and health certification programs. All our certification programs are also recognized globally by leading international standards-setting bodies, including ICREPs and Active IQ.You also have a chance to get NCCA and NBFE approved through our education partners. Passing the exam will give you a trusted credential that will pave the way for you to gain employment and help others become more physically active.