For a limited time, get up to 50% offInternational Yoga Teacher
€333 /mo (6 months)
During the qualification learners will cover:
- What Is Yoga
- Understand Anatomy & Physiology Related to Yoga
- Learn about the Endocrine System, Glands & Hormones
- Understand Breathing Techniques
- Standing Yoga Postures
- Seated Yoga Postures
- Understand & Do Supine & Prone Postures
- Learn & Do Inverted Poses & Twists & Backbends
- Understand & be Able to Plan Yoga Sessions
- Class Management
- Be Able to Teach a Safe and Effective Yoga Session
- Build your own business teaching Yoga
Want a free
Get your hands on this free e-Book and learn how to empower people through physical activity.
What do I need to do to become a FAE fitness professional?We know that balancing your studies with an already busy schedule can be a challenge, which is why we designed a flexible, self-paced online and blended course schedule that allows you up to 6 months to finish the program so you can study when, where, and how often you’d like.
Get certified in just 3 simple steps
All FAE Certification Programs are accredited by the EuropeActive/European Register of Exercise Professionals (EREPS), the gold standard in Europe for fitness and health certification programs. All our certification programs are also recognized globally by leading international standards-setting bodies, including ICREPs and Active IQ.You also have a chance to get NCCA and NBFE approved through our education partners. Passing the exam will give you a trusted credential that will pave the way for you to gain employment and help others become more physically active.