For a limited time, get up to 50% offEndurance Training Coach
€75 /mo (6 months)
During the qualification learners will cover:
- Explore the science behind effective endurance training methods
- Evaluate pre-, during, and post-exercise recommendations to support endurance performance and to protect the athlete from illness
- Discuss psychological preparation for endurance sports
- Explain how the concepts of fatigue and pain relate to endurance training
- Investigate respiratory health, including normal and abnormal airway responses to exercise
- Explore injuries in endurance sport and how they can be treated and rehabilitated
Want a free
Get your hands on this free e-Book and learn how to empower people through physical activity.
What do I need to do to become a FAE fitness professional?We know that balancing your studies with an already busy schedule can be a challenge, which is why we designed a flexible, self-paced online and blended course schedule that allows you up to 6 months to finish the program so you can study when, where, and how often you’d like.
Get certified in just 3 simple steps
Table of Contents
1. General Health & Other Considerations
2. Basic Aerobics Recommendations
3. Aerobic Exercise Prescription
4. Aerobics for Fat Loss
5. Cross Training and Athletic Events
6.Aerobics and the Elderly
All FAE Certification Programs are accredited by the EuropeActive/European Register of Exercise Professionals (EREPS), the gold standard in Europe for fitness and health certification programs. All our certification programs are also recognized globally by leading international standards-setting bodies, including ICREPs and Active IQ.You also have a chance to get NCCA and NBFE approved through our education partners. Passing the exam will give you a trusted credential that will pave the way for you to gain employment and help others become more physically active.