For a limited time, get up to 50% offCERTIFICATE IN TEACHING MAT PILATES
€333 /mo (6 months)
During the qualification learners will cover:
- The fundamental foundations of Pilates: neutral position, thoracic breathing and ideal postural alignment
- How and when to breathe and correct alignment for each exercise correctly
- The Principles of Pilates and how to apply them to the exercises to make each exercise more effective and safe
- The exercises suitable for beginner, intermediate and advanced levels: how to modify and progress
- The complete Classical Pilates Mat sequences for each level
- The history, the benefits and basic anatomy & physiology to enhance understanding
Want a free
Get your hands on this free e-Book and learn how to empower people through physical activity.
What do I need to do to become a FAE fitness professional?We know that balancing your studies with an already busy schedule can be a challenge, which is why we designed a flexible, self-paced online and blended course schedule that allows you up to 6 months to finish the program so you can study when, where, and how often you’d like.
Get certified in just 3 simple steps
All FAE Certification Programs are accredited by the EuropeActive/European Register of Exercise Professionals (EREPS), the gold standard in Europe for fitness and health certification programs. All our certification programs are also recognized globally by leading international standards-setting bodies, including ICREPs and Active IQ.You also have a chance to get NCCA and NBFE approved through our education partners. Passing the exam will give you a trusted credential that will pave the way for you to gain employment and help others become more physically active.