- Biceps strength
The Alternating seated curl with supination is perfect for concentrating on the biceps. This exercise allows your body to move in it’s natural range of motion. It lets you focus on your biceps without letting you cheat with your body. Alternating arms gives each side a little rest so you can pump out a few more repetitions. To perform this exercise you will need a pair of dumbbells and a place to sit. Focus on turning your little finger in toward your body as you raise the dumbbell.
- Seated on the bench with your torso stabilized, hold the dumbbells like hammers down at your sides.
- Keep your chest up and your elbows braced at your sides at all time.
- Starting with one arm, pull the dumbbell up while turning your palm upward, then lower it.
- Repeat with the other side.
- Letting the elbows move forward instead of keeping them back against the torso
- Leaning back excessively
- Swinging the body