- Cardio-Respiratory System
- Full Body
- Hips & Buttocks
- Increases cardiovascular and respiratory fitness
The arc trainer is a great way to improve cardiovascular and respiratory fitness. This is a low impact exercise and therefore is good for people with join pain in the knees and hips.The upper-body component gives you a good workout and provides additional calorie burning effects.The arc trainer shapes the legs and butt.
- Step on pedal platforms and grasp handle bars on each arm lever.
- Touch the toes of both feet to the front lip of the foot-plates (this ensures both feet are positioned evenly).
- Pull back with one foot while pushing forward with the opposite foot. Move your arms the same way.
- Keep your posture tall.
- Breath continuously.
- Hunching forward