- Abs and Core
- Strengthen the abdominal muscles.
The barbell rollout is a great exercise for the abdominals and shoulders. This exercise is a challenging and fun way to improve core strength. So next time you’re looking to mix up your ab training, try a set of barbell rollouts.
- Kneel on the ground and lay a barbell in front of you.
- Grasp the barbell with both hands.
- Roll the barbell out in front of you.
- Use your abdominals to roll back to the starting position.
- Letting you hips drop below your shoulders.