- Full Body
- Core strength.
- Full body strength.
The Baseball Bat Swing W/ *TQBB Baseball Bat Handle is a great upper body and core strengthening exercise.
- Attach optional Baseball Bat Handle (TQBB) to one of the swivel high pulleys.
- Stand perpendicular to high pulley and grasp Bat Handle as you would when standing at the baseball diamond. Position feet and body in a natural batter’s stance.
- Swing handle as you would a natural batting swing, slowly and controlled through the full range of motion.
- Slowly return to start position and repeat. Switch toother side of your body and repeat even though this may feel unnatural.
- * TQBB baseball bat handle sold separately
- Leaning too far forward as follow through.
- Rounding the back.