- Shoulder strength.
Bent Over Dumbbell Lateral Raises target the rear-deltoids and upper back muscles. This is a good exercise for building strength-endurance in the shoulders.
- Hold the dumbbells in your hands and bend forward while shifting your hips back.
- Keep your back straight and your chest up at all time.
- Pull the dumbbells out and up until they are level with the shoulders.
- Return slowly to the ground, and repeat.
- Cocking the head back.
- rm coming up and back too close to the torso instead of straight out to the sides.