- Cardio-Respiratory System
- Full Body
- Strengthens upper body
- Strengthens torso and hips.
- Strengthens lower body.
Burpees provide a full-body, bodyweight workout. Burpees can be performed almost anywhere and make a great conditioning exercise. Actually, burpees alone make a great workout. Perform burpees with other exercises to burn more fat and improve your endurance.
- Stand with your feet at hip-width.
- Drop straight down onto your hands and kick your feet straight back (into a pushup position).
- Move immediately into a pushup.
- As you complete the pushup, immediately jump your feet forward between your hands.
- And stand straight up.
- Letting the hips sag or drop while in the pushup position.
- Jumping the feet back one at a time (must jump both back at the same time).
- Not jumping the feet forward far enough.