- Abs and Core
- Shoulder and upper back strength.
- Coordination of the upper and lower body.
- Rotational strength.
The Cross Body PowerBLock Muscle Snatch is a lot like the Dumbbell Muscle Snatch but with an element of rotation. It’s a great pre-hab exercise for golf or baseball. It’s also a great exercise to prepare your body for more ballistic movements like the Dumbbell Snatch or the Snatch.
- Start standing with a dumbbell in your right hand.
- Squat down and reach across to touch the dumbbell to the ground outside the left foot.
- Using your legs to start the movement and then “muscle” the dumbbell overhead, above your right shoulder.
- After the prescribed number of reps, repeat on the left side.
- Poor Posture.
- Catching the dumbbell too wide.