- Abs and Core
- Chest strength.
- Core stability.
The Exercise Ball Dumbbell Fly is a great isolation exercise for strengthening and shaping the chest and shoulder muscles.
And performing this exercise on the ball requires a strong core.
- With the dumbbells in your hands, maneuver into a “bridge” position on the stability ball
- Your head, neck and upper back should be balanced on top of the ball.
- Keep your feet firmly on the ground and your hips up straight.
- Slowly lower the weights to the side, keeping your arm straight.
- Keeping your body balanced, return the dumbbells to the top and repeat.
- Twisting the body.
- Dropping the hips.