- Hips & Buttocks
- Hip and Buttock strength.
- Leg strength.
The Glute Kick on TQLP targets the hips, buttocks and leg muscles. This exercise is a good alternative for squats and leg presses when isolation of the buttocks is desired.
- Remove Leg Press lock out bracket (between leg foot platform arms and set resistance.
- With your back facing the foot platforms, bend at waist, while keeping back straight and grasp the back pad.
- Place your inside foot against one of the foot platforms and slowly extend your foot straight out from your hip. Return to start position and repeat.
- Stand on the opposite side of the leg press frame and repeat with opposite frame.
- * TQSLP Selectorized Leg Press shown.
- * TQLP is available as an option for the TQ3 & TQ5 Gym Systems.
- Dropping the hips.
- Rounding the back.