- Hips & Buttocks
- Stretches hip flexors
The hip flexor stretch done while standing is a good warm up or cool down stretch. Keeping your hip flexors loose is very important for many sports. This stretch can be done anywhere since you don’t need any equipment. It is best to warm up properly before stretching.
- Repeat with the opposite side.
- Stand with your right foot about 18 inches behind you, and place both hands on your hips.
- Tuck your tail bone under and contract your abdominal muscles.
- Keeping the above position, push your hips straight forward.
- Excessively arching the lower back
- Not pushing the hips forward