- Hips & Buttocks
- Leg strength.
- Hip strength.
The Isolateral Leg Press on TQLP strengthens the legs, hips and buttocks. This exercise helps define the legs, and improve muscular imbalances.
- Remove Leg Press lock out bracket (between leg foot platform arms) and set resistance.
- Sitting down, place feet comfortably on foot platforms and adjust seat so there is a 90° angle at the knees.
- Slowly press one leg at a time outward without locking knee.
- Return to start position and repeat with other leg.
- Note: Always return to start position before starting exercise with the other leg.
- Locking the knees.