- Full Body
- Balance and coordination.
- Upper and lower body strength.
- Core Strength.
The Lunge Chest Press Combo with Handles is a great full body exercise that requires core strength, balance and coordination. This exercise helps strengthen the chest and legs, while engaging the core.
- Set doors narow, adjust swivel pulleys to waist leveland set resistance.
- Stand facing away from machine, feet parallel and shoulder width apart.
- With one arm, slowly press outward, while simultaneously taking a step forward with opposite leg so that leg forms a 90° angle, and the opposite knee does not touch ground.
- Return to start position and repeat; alternate legs and arms for each rep, or after completing one set, switch to other leg and arm.
- Leaning forward as you press the handles away from you.
- Not contracting your abdominal muscles.