- Abs and Core
- Abdominal strength
Medicine-ball crunches target and define the abdominals. Using a medicine ball increased the resistance on the abs and obliques. This additional core muscle recruitment leads to faster results.
- Lie on your back with your legs bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Hold the medicine ball at your chest, close to the chin.
- Keeping your neck neutral, roll your upper back off the floor.
- Return slowly to the floor.
- Jutting the chin as you crunch up
- Holding the medicine ball too low toward the stomach