- Abs and Core
- Abdominal strength
Medicine ball half curl downs target and define the abdominals. Using a medicine ball increases the resistance on the abs and obliques. This additional core muscle recruitment leads to faster results.
- Sit with your legs tucked in front of you and feet flat on the floor.
- Keeping your face forward and holding the medicine ball on the chest, slowly lower your trunk.
- Stop at half way, hold for a second.
- Return to the start position.
- Going back too far
- Holding the medicine ball too low toward the stomach