- Abs and Core
- Metabolic conditioning.
The Medicine Ball Slam — Three Position exercise is an excellent full-body conditioning movement. The “med” ball slam is challenging enough to be its own workout. If you’re in need of burning some calories quickly, try this exercise for 3 sets of 10 reps. Keep the rest period short and the intensity up.
- Raise the medicine ball above your head.
- Slam the ball outside your left foot.
- Squat down and catch the ball.
- Raise the medicine ball above your head and repeat to the center and to the right.
- Bending over rather than squatting down to retrieve the medicine ball.
- Not using your whole body.