- Hips & Buttocks
- Stretches chest
- Stretches lower back
- Stretches muscles in the hips
The pelvic drape stretch is a good way to stretch you body. It is also a good way to cool down after a tough workout. All you need is a rolled up towel to perform this stretch. The key to the pelvic drape stretch is feel your body melt into the floor.
- Place a small rolled-up towel long-way underneath the right lower back and buttock.
- Lie down on top of the towel, being sure that the towel is situated under the right lower back and buttock.
- Stretch both legs straight and both arms straight out to the side.
- Repeat with the opposite side.
- Not relaxing the arms to the sides
- Keeping the knees bent