- Stimulates muscles that are associated with posture
The postural activation exercise stimulates muscles that are associated with posture. Good posture will make you feel better and perform better. This exercise reminds you to sit up straight and should be done periodically when you are sitting and working for long periods.
- Seated on a chair, arch your back forward
- Pull your arms back slightly
- Pull your shoulder blades together behind you
- Dropping the head forward
- Cocking the head back too far