- Upper Body
- Upper body strength.
The PowerBlock Pullover is an often overlooked exercise. It is great for strengthening the upper body. This exercise is especially useful for swimming and racket sports.
- Hold the dumbbell by the bottom side of one end.
- Lay down on a bench with the dumbbell on your chest.
- Press the dumbbell up then reach up above your head with the dumbbell.
- Bring the dumbbell back to the starting position.
- Arching your back excessively.
- Trying to exceed your range of motion.