- Biceps strength.
The PowerBlock standing supinated curl strengthens and shapes the forearms and biceps. The supination (palms up) activates the muscles of the forearms. Dumbbells are a great way to increase the resistance on the biceps brachii. Supination curls are a classic bodybuilding exercise.
- Standing with your body stabilized, hold the dumbbells down at your sides, palms facing your legs.
- Keep your chest up and your elbows braced at your sides at all time.
- Bend your elbows and pull the dumbbells up while turning the palms up, until your elbows can’t bend anymore.
- Return slowly to the bottom position.
- Letting the elbows move forward instead of keeping them back against the torso.
- Leaning back excessively.
- Swinging the body.