Even if you don’t like to fight shadow boxing and punching a bag can be a great way to improve your coordination, cardiovascular conditioning and explosive power. This simple 4 strike combo works on 3 basic strikes: the jab, the cross and cross elbow (left and right side). Boxing is a great way to break the boredom of your normal conditioning routine.
- Stand in a good fighting stance.
- Throw a jab: punch straight ahead with the front hand.
- Throw a cross: punch straight ahead with the rear hand, driving the hip forward.
- Then elbow, elbow: put the back of your hand into your chest and bring your elbow across your body.
- Return to your fighting stance.
- Not stepping in before throwing elbows
- Dropping your guard, non-punching hand