- Rhomboid strength.
- Trapezius strength.
The rear delt machine targets the rhomboids, traps, and deltoids. This exercise is suitable for people of all training levels.
- Adjust the seat so the knees are bent at right angles.
- Straighten the trunk and press your chest against the pad.
- Grab the handles.
- Pull the shoulder blades together and move the arms back.
- Maintain pressure on the shoulders and upper back and return to the starting position.
- Moving the head and neck forward.
- Using momentum.