- Hamstring strength.
The Reverse Hyperextension Leg Curl is an isolation exercise for the hamstrings. This is an excellent exercise for shaping and defining the hamstrings. Squeeze the hamstrings at the top for peak-contraction.
- Grasp handles with arms out stretched, and hips square against the pad.
- With legs extended, place heels against the bar.
- Keep knee in place and slowly curl foot upward toward buttocks as far as possible.
- Return to start position and repeat.
- Swinging the weight up.
- Raising your hips off of the pad.