- Cardio-Respiratory System
- Full Body
- Increases cardiovascular and respiratory fitness
Running is a very basic exercise that many people find enjoyable. It is a good way to improve your cardio vascular endurance and burn fat. When running be aware of your posture be aware of where you are stepping. You should alternate between steady state running and intervals. Before you start running you need a good pair of running shoes.
- While running, make sure to point both feet straight ahead.
- Make sure your foot strikes in a rolling motion, from heel to toes.
- Keeping both elbows bent, stay loose and relaxed as you swing both arms.
- Keep your chest up, shoulders down and relaxed.
- Flopping the feet upon landing
- Hunching forward