- Biceps strength.
The Seated Overhead Arm Curl on FSFIB Flat-to-Incline is an isolation exercise for the biceps. Use this exercise if you want to build strong and well defined arms.
- Set doors narrow, adjust bench to flat position, swivel pulleys to highest position and set resistance.
- Sit upright on bench, facing machine, grasp handles with arms extended but without locking elbows.
- Slowly curl hands toward shoulders, pivoting around fixed elbows.
- Return to start position and repeat.
- Dropping your elbows as you curl.
- Leaning too far back.