- Abs and Core
- Hips & Buttocks
- Metabolic conditioning.
- Strengthening the whole body.
The Squat Thrust is a whole body exercise that taxes the shoulders, arms, and core muscles. This is a great exercise to improve the anaerobic system. Try performing as many reps as possible in a set duration (e.g., 30 seconds). Team up with a training partner for extra motivation.
- Place your hands on the ground.
- Jump your feet into a plank position.
- Jump your feet back in, back out and in again.
- Not jumping your feet all the way in, making it awkward to stand up.
- Bending over, not squatting.