- Abs and Core
- Full Body
- Hips & Buttocks
- Leg power
- Hip power
The standing long jump develops powerful legs and glutes. This exercise can be used to condition the entire body. Combine the standing long jump with back squats to develop explosive strength in the lower body. When repeated for many reps, the standing long jump develops full-body fitness.
- Stand with your feet directly underneath you.
- Pulling your arms back, dip and quickly jump forward as far as you can, swinging both arms forward.
- Land softly, bending your legs to dissipate the impact force.
- Keep your chest up and maintain good posture throughout.
- Not bending the legs to absorb the landing