- Stretches calves
The strap calf stretch is a passive stretch for the posterior calves. Use a towel or resistance band to pull the toes toward the shin. This stretch can be performed to increase mobility at the ankle and to relax the calf.
- Seated on the ground, stretch one leg out in front of you.
- Place a strap (or a rolled towel) around the bottom of the foot of the stretched leg.
- Keeping your back straight, gently pull back the strap and stretch your ankle.
- Repeat with the opposite side.
- Knee bent too much
- Hunching forward with the upper body