- Abs and Core
- Whole-body co-ordination
The trampoline clock drill increases coordination, balance, and body awareness. The trampoline requires additional ankle, knee, and hip stabilization. This exercise can also be used for conditioning the cardiovascular system. If a trampoline is unavailable perform this exercise on the floor.
- Starting in the center of the trampoline, jump in the sequence of numbers on the clock.
- Begin by jumping to the 12 o’clock, then jump back to the middle.
- Continue to the 2 o’clock, then 4, then 6, then 8, and then 10, always returning to center between each number.
- Repeat with the other direction (counter-clockwise).
- Over-shooting the landing spot