- Hips & Buttocks
- Metabolic conditioning.
- Strengthen the lower back and hips.
The Walking Dumbbell Swing is a more complex version of the Dumbbell Swing. The Walking Dumbbell Swing is great for building power and endurance in your hips and posterior chain. It also helps improve coordination and build athleticism.
- Squat down and pick up the dumbbell by one end.
- Pushing your butt back and bending your knees slightly swing the dumbbell back, between your legs.
- Use your hips and legs to swing the dumbbell up, over your head if you can.
- When the dumbbell is at the top of its swing take a quick step forward with each foot.
- Bad posture.
- Staggered stance.
- Using your arms too much.
- Stepping when the dumbbell is at the bottom of the swing.