- Stretches wrist and forearm muscles
The wrist bend stretches the wrist and forearm muscles. This exercise can be performed seated or standing. Tight forearm muscles can lead to pain and discomfort in the wrists. The wrist bend stretch should be included in your daily routine or after a hard upper body pulling workout.
- Put the fingers of one hand to the palm of the other hand, all fingers pointing up.
- Then gently press both hands together.
- Stretch the fingers, palm and wrist of the lower hand.
- Repeat with the opposite side.
- Hunching forward
- Hands held too high above elbows